32.2 General Considerations
The University recognizes the importance of balancing work and family life, and supports employees by granting special accommodation of work schedule as appropriate, including flexible work schedules as well as exemption from (and restrictions on) overtime and late-night work, in keeping with relevant laws and regulations.
- Time for Childcare (126.96.36.199)
- Shortened Working Hours for Childcare and Nursing Care (188.8.131.52)
- Working Hours for Pregnant and Nursing Employees (184.108.40.206)
- Limitations on Unscheduled Work for Childcare (220.127.116.11)
- Limitations on Overtime Work for Childcare and Family Care (18.104.22.168)
- Limitations on Late-Night Work for Childcare and Family Care (22.214.171.124)