(Important!) A series of scandals of medical product manufacturers, mainly generic drugs, have significantly hindered the supply of pharmaceuticals. Newly opened clinics are unable to purchase basic medicines such as cold medicines, cough suppressants, and antipyretics, as well as influenza and coronavirus test kits. Therefore, please understand that we cannot test for infectious diseases until medicines are available, and out of clinic prescription is available.
- Internal medicine/Psychiatry
- Referral to external medical institutions
- Secondary examination of health checkup
*The clinic treats people aged 18 and over.
*Blood/urine tests, electrocardiograms, and ultrasound tests can be performed at the clinic.
*Only blood and urine tests can be performed as secondary tests of the health checkup.
*To prevent the spread of infection, patients with cold like symptom will be examined in the second half of the clinic hours. General internal medicine and psychiatric examinations will be conducted also during the second half of the period. Please understand this.
Medicines approved in Japan can be prescribed by prescription. Please purchase at your local pharmacy within 4 days from the date the prescription is issued. Please note that once the expiration date has passed, you will need to see your doctor and pay medical fee again in order to have your prescription reissued.
- We do not support vaccinations for kids.
- Advance reservations are required for travel vaccines. Please consult with us as soon as possible, as some vaccines require multiple doses spaced apart.
- Influenza vaccines are scheduled to be available from the 2024 winter season. Reservations are required.
- There are currently no plans for a COVID-19 vaccine.
- OIST Clinic cannot accept vaccination coupons issued by local governments, so vaccination fees must be paid in full, with no discount.
|13:00-14:15 (75 min.)
Prioritized for chronic disease or mental illness
|14:30-16:00 (90 min.)
Prioritized for patients with fever
By appointment only
- Akihiro Nishio: Psychiatry and internal medicine (lifestyle-related diseases only)
- Hideki Mochizuki: Internal medicine
Fee and Payment
- If you present your insurance card: You will be responsible for 30% of the medical treatment and prescription drugs. (*For some medical treatments and prescription drugs not covered by insurance, such as vaccinations, must be paid in full by the individual.)
- If you do not present your insurance card: Please pay the full amount of your medical expenses. If you present your insurance card within the same month, we will refund the difference.
- Those who have overseas travel insurance: The full amount is to be paid by the individual. Please go through the refund procedures with your insurance company at a later date.
- Payment must be made in cash (Japanese yen only). Credit cards are currently not accepted. (Scheduled to be available from around April 2024)