Shops and Restaurants
The OIST café "Grano@OIST" has full meals, teatime snacks, and a bakery for OIST members and visitors.
Café Business Hours (Level C, Center Building)
- Weekdays 08:00-18:30 (Visitors 09:00-18:30)
- 08:00-10:00 Breakfast
- 15:00-18:30 Café menu
- Weekends 10:00-15:00 (Last Order 14:30)
- Holidays 10:00-17:00 (Last Order 16:30)
Restaurant Business Hours (Level B, Center Building)
- Weekdays 11:30-15:00
- Weekends and Holidays 11:00-15:00 (Last Order 14:30)
Contact and Information
The OIST branch of Jimmy's sells deli foods and box meals, fresh bakery goods like cakes and breads, drinks, imported foods, and common household items. They also sell official OIST goods like t-shirts, mug cups, and other paraphernalia. Learn more about Jimmy's, an Okinawa landmark with over 50 years of history on the island, at www.jimmys.co.jp .
- Open 10:30-19:30 Monday-Saturday
Go to the Parking page for information about parking at Jimmy's.
For the convenience of OIST members and visitors, an Okinawa Bank ATM is located on Level C, near the entrance to the Sky Walk. Guidance is available in English and Japanese. Users can make cash withdrawals from any Japanese bank account, deposits, and bank transfers to any Japanese account using bank cards. Cash withdrawals using foreign credit cards and bank cards is not supported. Hours are
- Open 08:30-22:00 Monday-Friday, 09:00-18:00 Saturday, Sunday, and holidays