At 42 pages, "Achievement 2014" takes stock of OIST in 2014 and attempts to seize the essential ingredients of vigor, enthusiasm, and competence that characterize the new Graduate University.
A 108-page report which reviews the progress made since the publication of the first Framework Document, takes stock of the current state of the University, and anticipates its continued growth and development.
A 16-page introduction to OIST for campus visitors.
A yearly summary of the activity of the University, including the productivity of each research unit.
For more information
- Fiscal Year 2012
- Fiscal Year 2011
- Fiscal Year 2010
- Fiscal Year 2009
- Fiscal Year 2008
- Fiscal Year 2007
- Fiscal Year 2006
- Fiscal Year 2005 English / Japanese
"OIST News" - Print Newsletter
- OIST News Vol 1 - March 2007
- OIST News Vol 2 - September 2007
- OIST News Vol 3 - December 2007
- OIST News Vol 4 - March 2008
- OIST News Vol 5 - June 2008
- OIST News Vol 6 - October 2008
- OIST News Vol 7 - March 2009
- OIST News Vol 8 - September 2009
- OIST News Vol 9 - February 2010
- OIST News Vol 10 - September 2010
- OIST News Vol 11 - March 2011
- OIST News Vol 12 - October 2011
- OIST News Vol 13 - December 2011 Commemorating the Inauguration of the Graduate University