• The Director of OISTUP is responsible for all operations of OISTUP, working with the Editor-in-Chief, Executive Assistant, Production Team, Sales and Marketing Team, and Publications Board.
• The Editor-in-Chief is responsible for recommending books, articles, and other media for publication to the Director, on the advice of the Publications Board.
• The Publications Board is responsible for reviewing proposals and providing input to the Editor-in-Chief.
• The Subject Editors are responsible for reviewing the manuscripts and media based on their expertise and reporting on the results of their review to the Editor-in-Chief.
• The Production Team is responsible for producing approved manuscripts and media through to final publication according to the production schedule.
• The Sales and Marketing Team is responsible for the promotion of OISTUP and for the sales, marketing, and distribution of OISTUP publications.