4.4.8 Insurance coverage of Research Fellows

The University takes out an insurance to provide certain support in the case of the accidents and other incidents occurred during regular research activities. However, it is recommended that Research Fellows should take out liability insurance and accident insurance by their own expense in case of accident and for their health care.

Table of Contents