4.4.2 Acceptance of Research Fellows

Those who want to be engaged in research at the University as Research Fellows shall apply for acceptance in such capacity to the Dean of Research after the approval of the Faculty member who will act as their supervisor.  The President shall allow their acceptance if it is not deemed to be an obstacle to the education and research of the University.

Table of Contents