Internal Event Guidelines
In order to host an internal event on campus, the following conditions must be met.
- Social distancing is maintained and the 3Cs (closed space, crowded space, close contact) are avoided.
- For indoor events, the room occupancy rate must be no more than 50% of the maximum capacity of the venue.
- Each individual venue may have additional requirements, so please confirm you meet them before booking your event.
- Hand sanitizer must be available for attendees.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Exceptions include while eating or during strenuous exercise, where approved by the Emergency Response Coordinator or Recreation Services.
- Those who have suspected symptoms must not be allowed to participate.
If you have any additional questions while planning your event, please email them to email@example.com.
External Event Guidelines
The following guidelines are in place for all externally hosted events taking place on campus.