Last updated: 2023/3/13
Infection Prevention Guidelines for OIST Venues
The following guidelines are based on the general OIST COVID-19 guidelines. Please pay particular attention to the following points:
- Make sure that you have the contact information for all participants. (On-site registration on the day of the event is also acceptable.)
- Ensure that basic hygiene measures are taken (cough etiquette, frequent hand disinfection, etc.)
- Instruct all attendees (including organizers and staff) to conduct a self-health check prior to the event.
- If an event includes a meal or a coffee break, please take the following measures in addition to the ones listed above:
- Ensure good ventilation.
- Provide disinfectant in the following areas:
- Around the reception area
- Near coffee, tea, snacks, and water servers during coffee breaks
- Near the entrance to each venue
- Designated meal areas
- Regarding the wearing of masks
- Wearing a mask is optional.
- Event organizers should ensure a safe environment, where the choice of each attendee is respected, whatever it may be.
- These guidelines are subject to change depending on the situation with COVID-19.