Campus Prevention Measures
Updated OIST COVID-19 Prevention Guidelines (12 April 2021)
- Thoroughly implement the current basic infection prevention measures: wearing masks, washing hands, disinfecting fingers and hands, avoiding 3 Cs, and keeping social distance.
- Refrain from business travel outside the prefecture and to the outer islands in Okinawa and obtain approval from your manager or division head if business travel is necessary.
- Dine only with family and close friends, not exceeding 4 people or 2 hours.
- Avoid conversation while eating and drinking and wear a mask when you’re not eating and drinking.
- Where possible, change communal eating to a gathering that does not involve eating and drinking.
- Events that meet face-to-face with external people should be held remotely or be postponed.
- Inform all visitors to OIST that the basic policy of the Japanese Government states that each prefecture requires the citizens of the prefecture to refrain from going out and that they are urged to carefully reconsider any homecoming visits and travel.