Rules and Procedure Section Staff
The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University (OIST; see www.oist.jp) is a dynamic new graduate university of science and technology in Okinawa Prefecture, Japan. The university is located on 85 hectares of protected forestland overlooking beautiful shoreline and coral reefs. The campus is striking architecturally, and the facilities are outstanding (OIST campus video tour). There are no academic departments, which facilitates multidisciplinary research. Outstanding resources and equipment are provided and managed to encourage easy access and collaboration. English is the official language of the University, and the university research community is fully international, with more than 50 countries represented. OIST is rapidly gaining recognition in the worldwide academic community as a model for excellence in education and research.
- Assist in creating and editing University Policies, Rules & Procedures (PRP).
- Assist administrative works related to Information Disclosure/Privacy Protection/Document Management.
- Arrange PRP Review Committee and take meeting minutes.
- Prepare documents in English and Japanese and assist with translation and interpretation.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Japanese and English.
- Computer skills including experience with MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Experience and knowledge of writing official documents and business letters.
- Ability to engage and interact smoothly with section members and other OIST staff.
- Knowledge in Japanese laws and regulations.
In accordance with the OIST Employee Compensation Regulations
Annual salary: 2.4 million ~ 5.0 million yen (Job class: Administrative staff I-II, A1-A2)
Annual paid leave, summer holidays, Private School Mutual Aid.
Curriculum vitae with employment background in both English and Japanese
* Please be sure to indicate where you first saw the job advertisement.
HR Recruiting Support Section
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
1919-1, Tancha, Onna-son, Okinawa 904-0495, Japan
* OIST Graduate University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action educator and employer and is committed to increasing the diversity of its faculty, students and staff. The University strongly encourages women and minority candidates to apply.
* Information provided by applicants or references will be kept confidential, documents will not be returned. All applicants will be notified regarding the status of their applications.
* Please view our policy for rules on external professional activities (https://groups.oist.jp/acd/information-disclosure/).
* Further details about the University can be viewed on our website (www.oist.jp).