Postdoc positions in Organic Optoelectronics Unit (Kabe Unit)
- Molecular design and synthesis of organic semiconductor
- Photophysical analysis of devices
- Ph.D. degree (Chemistry, Physics, or Engineering)
- Communication skills in English or Japanese
- Experience in organic semiconducting devices
- Experience in polymer chemistry
- Experience in organic chemistry
Compensation in accordance with the OIST Employee Compensation Regulations
- Relocation, housing and commuting allowances
- Annual paid leave and summer holidays
- Health insurance (Private School Mutual Aid http://www.shigakukyosai.jp/ )
- Welfare pension insurance (kousei-nenkin)
- Worker’s accident compensation insurance (roudousha-saigai-hoshou-hoken)
- Curriculum vita (CV) in English
- Names and contact information of two referees, one of which should be a previous employer
- Prior to the start of employment all new hires are required to successfully complete a background check. Personal information including employment history and academic background should be submitted to third-party administrators after a conditional offer of employment.
Apply by emailing your Submission Documents combining into one file (MS word or pdf) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OIST Graduate University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action educator and employer and is committed to increasing the diversity of its faculty, students and staff. The University strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups.
- Please view our policy for rules on external professional activities (https://groups.oist.jp/acd/information-disclosure/).
- Further details about the University can be viewed on our website (https://www.oist.jp).
Full-time appointment until the end of March 2024. This contract may be renewed.